Notice Regarding Revisions to Official Bankruptcy Forms
NOTICE REGARDING REVISIONS TO OFFICIAL BANKRUPTCY FORMS
The Judicial Conference of the United States approved revisions to certain Official
Bankruptcy Forms effective December, 1, 2007.
The following is a list of the revised forms.
1. Official Form 1, Voluntary Petition
2. Official Form 3A, Application to Pay Filing Fees in Installments
3. Official Form 3B, Application for Waiver of Chapter 7 Filing Fee
4. Official Form 4, List of Creditors Holding 20 Largest Unsecured Claims
5. Official Form 5, Involuntary Petition
6. Official Form 6, Summary of Schedules and Statistical Summary of Certain
Liabilities, including Schedules A-J
7. Official Form 7, Statement of Financial Affairs
8. Official Form 9A through 9I, Notice of Commencement of Case, Meeting of
Creditors and Deadlines
These forms are amended to include only the last four digits of any individual debtor’s
taxpayer-identification number in accordance to Rule 9037.
9. Official Form 10, Proof of Claim
10. Official Form 19, Declaration and Signature of Non-Attorney Bankruptcy Petition
This form will replace Forms 19A and 19B which are abrogated.
11. Official Form 23, Certification of Completion of Post-Petition Instructional
Course Concerning Personal Financial Management
12. Official Form 24, Certification to Court of Appeals by All Parties
Changes to Official Forms 22A, 22B and 22C, Statement of Current Monthly Income and
Means -Test Calculation in Chapter 1, 11 and 13 Cases were originally proposed, however,
changes to these forms have been deferred.